Thanks to everyone who entered the BluHour Giveaway yesterday! You can enter to win all week long so head on over! :)
Today, I am showcasing one of my very favorite fall treats::dried apricots! These are not any normal apricots...they're home grown by our parent's neighbor and so so good! Super dense and soft...and moist. Store bought apricots simply cannot compete!
Kick it up a notch and add some goat cheese combined with basil, a marcona almond, and a drizzle of honey and voila! This is one appetizer you will not soon forget!
Recipe from: My Recipes
- 4 ounces fresh goat cheese such as Laura Chenel, at room temperature
- About 2 tsp. milk
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh basil
- 40 dried apricots, preferably Blenheim*
- 40 almonds, preferably Marcona or Marchini*
- 2 teaspoons honey
2. Spread a heaping 1/4 tsp. cheese on each apricot and top each with an almond. Drizzle with honey.
Simple and easy...my kind of app! What's your favorite fall appetizer?
Hope you enjoy! Bon Appetit!
Linked to: Tasty Tuesday