I've gotten a couple requests to feature some of Ethan's favorite bath time favorites. Clearly, whales are a hit around here! And after being in San Diego this past weekend, I really cannot wait to take Ethan to Sea World for the first time! Here's an overview of our favorite products:
1. Baby Magic Hair & Body Wash: I love Baby Magic lotion, so naturally, we love the bath wash too. It makes babies smell so fresh and clean. Can't get enough of the smell.
2. Honest Company Bubble Bath: This is an item from Jessica Alba's line, Honest Company. I've tried a number of her products and have to say this is a favorite. I love the smell and you need very little to get a lot of suds.
3. Munchkin Float & Stack Buddies: These little guys squirt water and the rings are separate and are shaped like little donuts. Great for little hands to grasp onto and hold.
4. Skip Hop Stacking Toys: We actually haven't tried these yet, but I got them for Ethan's first Easter and they're much bigger than I expected. I know he'll get a kick out of them once he gets his hands on them.
5. Sassy Catch & Count Net: Ethan loves this nets...he chews on the handle and gets lots of suds in the netting.
6. Skip Hop Bath Spout Cover: A super cute way to cover the bath spout to avoid bumps and bruises.
7. Boon Bath Tub Appliques: These toys are great for sticking to the bathtub wall and of course, easy to chew on.
8. Boon Whale Storage: We recently bought this and love the storage. It's super easy to pick up all the toys with the handle and scoop too!
9. Green Toys Tug Boat: I love this line of toys and this has proved to be a great multi-tasker in the tub. We use it to get Ethan's hair wet and rinse him off after a good shampoo job.
10. Lanco Natural Rubber Whale: This little toy doesn't look like much, but it's honestly Ethan's favorite. I don't know what it is about the rubber, but he loves it! He chews on it endlessly and loves to grasp it. Must be pretty easy for little hands to handle.
What are some of your favorite bath items?